We Give You The Best Product At The Best Price!
Why Use Turbo Liner ?
At Turbo Liner we believe that you should be able to open a business at a lower cost than what a franchise company wants to charge. Turbo Liner offers a factory like finish, clean edges with no drips plus more resistance to UV rays than other products keeping your vehicle looking better, longer. The Turbo Liner "total surface contact" application prevents noise and vibration and remains flexible when sprayed to any thickness on a variety of surfaces including truck beds, bed rails, wheel wells, rocker panels, vehicle hoods, grills, and so much more. We are not a franchise. A franchise is designed to lock you into a contract that benefits the franchisor and not you the franchisee. We want you to make money from the start without the extra overhead.
Why should you be a Turbo Liner dealer?
1. No franchising fees. Franchise fees cost the dealer more money.
2. Fully protected territory included at no cost with all new setups.
3. Point of sales materials available just by using our materials. If you have equipment and are looking for a materials supplier and you are not in a existing dealers territory just give us a call.
4. The most complete standard system package you will find for a heated high pressure system. Including support chemicals, safety equipment, shop supplies. These are just some of the things most companies don't offer with their standard set ups.
5. Better U.V. protection and color stability.
6. A full line of PCC (Polyurea Commercial Products)
7. Complete in house support system covering the equipment and chemicals.
Why is a Franchise a bad idea?
1. With a franchise you get fees all kinds of extra fees. Oh and you get to use their name and they do advertisements that you may never even see in your area.
2. A protected territory at an added cost but who are they protecting, Them or you.
3. Almost all companies that franchise have material quotas and you must meet these quotas otherwise you lose you franchise.
4. Franchise fees. Refer to #1 some companies charge as much as $10,000 to $20,000 or more in franchising fees. Weather it is an up front cost or added to material and supply costs you still pay.
5. Would you believe that some companies have even started charging additional fees for VU additives.
6. Most expensive material on the market just because you spent the extra money to be a franchise.
NOT WITH TURBO LINER!!!!
WE ARE NOT A FRANCHISE! WE ARE A DEALER NETWORK!
Turbo Liners superiority lies in its base material, POLYUREA. Unlike the polyurethanes that are used by our competitors, Turbo Liner only takes about 1 hour to install and is ready for use in just 6 hours. Some competitors products take from 2 to 8 hours to install and may take 2 days or more to be ready for actual use. Turbo Liner withstands higher sustained temperatures (up to 350 F) than leading polyurethane products, which start to break down at 120 F. Turbo Liner does not react to water and/or moisture. Some polyurethane products can emit hazardous vapors when in contact with water and or moisture.
We at Turbo Liner believe that owning your own bedliner or coatings business should be just that, your own.
"We give you the best product at the best price".
Business Keywords and Service Areas:
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST